- Muslim Women on the Frontier: Narrative, Memoir, and Autobiography
- Introduction to Islam
- Is Buddhism a Religion?
- Islam and Gender
- Muslims in the Media: From 9/11 to #MeToo
- Islamic Storytelling and Wisdom Traditions
- Empire, Colonialism, and the “World Religions” Paradigm
- Religion and the Body
- World Religions
- Introduction to the Qur’an (Fall, 2016)
- Introduction to Buddhism (Winter, 2017)
- The Life, Work, and Teachings of the 14th Dalai Lama.
- What Does it Mean to be Human?
(Fall 2018, Spring 2019)
- Featured Image: Co-Teachers Rev. Hillary Taylor, Dr. Tara Doyle, and Rose Deighton following Interfaith Ceremony and Final Presentations in their Dalai Lama Class.